Saturday, January 3, 2015

Wilhelm & Bee - Welcome To My Family of Chaos

 It was Melody's birthday. And the second after she was done blowing out the candles, her mother decided to give birth to a baby.

Noelle: Ohh what's happening?
Melody: Look at me, mom! I'm a teen!

Welcome back to my family of chaos.
Rufus: That... chair............... it's still..... ruined...
Melody: NO BRO! Don't go in there! It's my turn to use the bathroom!
Ralf: OOGABOOGAAA <3
Noelle: Uggh soon I'll have to take care of even more toddlers ;n;

WOOP A BABY!
Teddy: MOMMY! THAT BABY SMELLS!
Tyra: Chair </3

I got two kids, Wilhelm & Bee, and the first thing I tried to do was to make all my kids grow up.



I failed.

The cake began to burn again.

THE! CAKE! IS ON FIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Melody: SAVE IT! SAVE THE CAKE! DON'T LET IT BE DESTROYED LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN THIS HOME!
Ralf: WRRAAH IT'S SO LIGHT!
Noelle: I really need to pee. May I take a pause?

No.

Noelle: OH DANG IT! NOW I'M HUNGRY TOO!

Focus on the fire, Noelle.

After all children getting born and the burning cakes, I never got to take a picture of Melody. Here she is now.

And here's my little Teddy-boy.

Here's his sister Tyra.
I really love her hair and clothes and earrings and like everything about her.

Just look at how cute they are :'3
Especially Tyra :'333

Here's my little kiddo Wilhelm.

And Bee!

 Pumpkin #6: Yet alive, but so alone.

 I built a new bathroom, but I can't afford any furniture, so I'll have to take it in the future. Until then, there's just a completely empty room here.

 THIS!
IS HORROR!
JUST LOOK AT THAT LITTLE TODDLER WAKING UP EVERYONE.

 Hm?

 Hmm...

 Noelle: What was all that noise coming from your bedroom this morning?
Rufus, Ralf & Teddy: Wreh... Nothing special mom.

 Melody: No, kid, you can't sleep here!

 Ralf: Is it you who smell?

 Ralf: *sniff sniff* Hmm.....

 (I just love her. She's soooo pretty.)

 Noelle: TRYING TO SNEAK AWAY WITH LEAVING THE DISHES, EH?

 Noelle: Ey, son, look at mommy's teeth. You'll also get this great teeth one day.

 Noelle: Don't leave the dishes again, boy.

 Rufus: But I've also got sharp teeth!
Noelle: Yeah, but still not good enough.

 I sent my little family to the park.
The park next to their house because I'm lazy.

 Melody: LUNCH IS READY!

 Noelle: Gotta go faster faster fasterfasterfasteeeer! It's raining!

 Melody and Tyra are the only ones who wants to sit out in the rain.

 Noelle is hiding in the bathroom with a sheep.

 Noelle: Ey it's raining like all the time.

 Noelle: What are you doing with my son?

 Ooooh! Look! Frost!

 Tyra: Why are you wearing a jacket?
Melody: Haven't you looked outside?! The ground is white! It's freezing!

 Tyra: She's overreacting.

 The kids went to school and now it's just these three at home.

 Ey what are you doing here Teddy?!

 Noelle: I'm enjoying kicking that trash can way too much.

 Noelle: Disappear leaf pile!

 Zombie: But :c I wanted to kick the trash can :C

 Zombie: Oh well, at least they've got a garden! Yummy!

 I sent the werewolves on a hunting trip.

 The werewolves found a butterfly which I named Butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment