Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Melody the Hungry One

 YAY!

 And this time, Noelle could actually go to a hospital.

 Wait.. What's that pink thing o.O

 Well anyways. Here's her first daughter. Melody is her name and she's grumpy & friendly and loves risotto, kids music and the color lilac.

 Here's Rufus who also grew up. I so love his looks :'3

 Ralf: HAY! MOMMY! LOOK AT ME! I'M THROWING OUT THE TRASH! WOOH!

 Ralf: U hungry lil sis?

 Ralf: WAIT HERE WHILE YOUR BIG BRO RALF IS OUT HUNTING FOR FOOD! RAAWRRGHH!!!

And she's just smiling.

 Here's the food Ralf brought home. A butterfly named Cool. Because it's cool.

 DWAARGHHH <333 PINK HAIR!
And Rufus looks grumpy.

 *applauds* GREAT.... heh... eehh.. hehhhh...................

 Ralf: Remember that time when you painted that horrifying picture of that haystack?
Noelle: HOHOHOHO YES HAAHAHAA it was pretty awful.

 Noelle: Eyyy kiddo, u wanna gimmeh a babiiehh?
"Kiddo": Excuse me ma'am but I'm only 15. *babyface*

 Noelle: Do you think the kids need a teddybear? Is that necessary?
Rufus: Naaah I don't know, maybe we should think of paying our bills at first.

Ralf in the background: WRRROOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!

 Rufus: WHO'S A PRETTY PRINCESS?!!!??
Melody: uaaghhbblaahhddkgjkla :DDDDD???!!!
Rufus: That's right. I AM THE PRETTY PRINCESS.

*humor at top today*

 Rufus: I........ FEEL......... AGGRESSIVE.......... RRWAAHHHGGH......!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!!???++++
Ralf: hm?

 Rufus: Oh it was just the werewolf transformation... I thought I was getting abducted.
Ralf: WRRAAAHGHHHH!1!????!11++!!

 Ralf passed out. Because.... He was terrified from his own transformation...
*clap clap clap*
Well done Ralf.

 And his sister is just playing around as usual.

 Rufus: SUDDENLY I FEEL A HUGE NEED FOR RAW FLESH!

 But since we haven't had time to cut up sims and freeze them, Rufus just got cake to eat.

 Rufus: Well at least I'm not hungry anymore.

 But so is Melody.
Melody: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Ralf: WHYYYYYYYY?!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS HAVING A GREAT DREAM!

 Rufus: Awwwhhh my little Melody is hungry??<3333 Well come with me sweetie, I'll give you something to eat.
Ralf: Do we really have to have a little sister ;n;

 *POOF*
Ralf: What? What happened to all my manly body hair????

Sorry to tell you this mate, but you never had any.

 Rufus: STOP IT!
Noooooo that's not how it works.

 I sent out Ralf for some raking. I forgot the word and accidently wrote "raffling".

 This looks so....... I don't know but I love it. Peaceful?
He's just harvesting my trees in early autumn with a cozy sweater and his beautiful manly hair.

 Ralf: WOOOHHH!!! LEAVES!!!

 Ralf: WAAARGH! LEAVES!!

 Rufus: When you're older, we'll hopefully have some more money so we actually can get you better toys. Can you promise to stop shouting if we give you that?

 ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOOOOR!
AUTUMN FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!

 Rufus: AAAAAAAAAAAAA---

 Rufus: CCCCCCCHHHHHH-----

 Rufus: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 GO!

 WOOOOO!!!



He didn't win.

 Noelle: Hello there, would you like to contribute a baby to my family?

 She found a flower.
I've got nothing interesting to write to this photo.

 ---
 ---
 Ralf's and Noelle's turn!
Woman: This better be good since I haven't eaten any dinner!

 GO!

I don't remember if anyone won. I don't think so.

 Yet another morning in the Von Gregen family.

Aaaand this is our little family photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment