Thursday, December 4, 2014

Ralf the Nerd

 WOOooh!

But since Noelle is the only grown up at home and I can't afford a babysitter for Rufus, she'll just have to pop out the baby by herself.

WOohh........
Another boy... :c

WOAH?!
AN ALIEN!!!???
NAMED Ine Zhah Vajjevoo....
That name though...

Ine Zhah Vajjeiockoesrjwemr: Hm. Your table is..
Noelle: I know. It's my son's fault.

I almost forgot.
Here's a picture of Ralf. The baby. Who is now a toddler. Ralf also likes yellow. And he's a loner and good, and he loves fish & chips & the music latin.
Yep he's also a werewolf.

BIRTHDAY`?!

Noelle: I'M HUNGRYYYYYY!!11 MAY I ALSO EAT THAT BUNNY!!`????
No.

Ralf: Mommy you can eat this tank!

And there's Rufus as a child.
With a pokemon t-shirt.

I invited Ine over again.

Noelle: Please give me green alien babies <3
But I got no alien babies.

Ine was more interested in the little pink haired child.

Ine and Rufus started throwing water balloons at eachothers.

Ine: HAHA YOU CAN'T GET ME HAHA!

Ine: HUFHH

First day of school!

 CUTE!

 I sent her to the graveyard this time.

 Guy: I LOVE PAINT!

 Longhaired guy: I love love ;)

Yep. Him it is.

 I sold the couch so I could afford a dining table. A very small dining table.

 I just thought this looked dramatic.

 Rufus: What if the trash can is full..

 Awww this looks so pretty.
Just look at her umbrella.

 Awww just look at their house :'3

 They're playing peek-a-boo.

 Rufus: PEEK-A-BOO!!!
Wha? Rufus.. Ralf is in front of you..
Ralf: Wut u doin bro?

 Rufus: *trying again* PEEK-A-BOO!
Ralf: WAAH IT'S LIKE MAGIC!

 And here's a little Noelle trying to fix the shower with a hammer.

 Rufus invited Ine over again.

 Hm.. pretty..

 It's Ralf's birthday!

 Ralf: That.... that cake... made me grow up :'3333

 FAMILY DAY AT THE SUMMER FESTIVAL!

 Old man: Why am I wasting such a beautiful day in a hot dog eating contest?
Woman: I better win this!

 3,2,1,GO!

 WOOOO RUFUS GO RUFUS WOOOO!!!

 Toddler: WAAA ME WANT HOT DOG! ME HUNGRY!
Woman: Crying toddlers? I'm out! Hot dogs are bluuhh anyway.

 Noelle: Hey what's happening here?
Rufus: I WON MOMMY! LOOK!

 Rufus: Awww yeeaaa! Pretending to take a winner shot!

 Ralf: I can't believe I lost against my own brother!

 Snow Cone!

 Ralf: RUFUS! LOOK AT ME!
Rufus: Wha? Huh?? What happened?
Ralf: PAINT HAPPENED! :D

 I redid the garage into the childrens room.

 Ralf: Lol mom you know that story about werewolves?
Noelle: AH THAT ONE! HAHAHAHA YAAHH! I LOVE THAT ONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment