Thursday, December 4, 2014

Rufus the Pinkhaired Monster!

 Okay it's been some time since the first two chapters, but now I'm back again and the first thing that happens is:
BABY!
YES I'm gonna go with the old "let's start every chapter with a new baby".
Noelle: YEAH JUST STAND THERE TALKING WHILE I'M TRYING TO POOP OUT A LITTLE BEAST OVER HERE!

Ehrm.. well..

 So she took her bike to the hospital.

 AND I GOT A BOY!

 Baby: WAAAAAAAAA MY FACE IS FUCKED UP!

Yeah, because the skin I have for my sims, is not really working out with my babies. Just look at his eyes.

 Baby (named Rufus): WAAAAAAAAAAA I'M STILL NOT SATISFIED!

So anyway, this is Rufus. He's artistic, friendly and his favorite color is yellow. He also likes pop & something with peanuts and jelly. I don't really know if I mean peanutbutter & jelly sandwiches or something, since I never wrote the whole word.
Well. We'll never now.

 WOOPWOOP! BROKEN TOILET!

 Ah and also, Rufus is a werewolf. *surprisesurprise*

 Rufus: I shouldn't have done that...

 YOU GUYS REMEMBER HIM?
It's Dallas. The guy who was a teenager.
Now he's not a teenager!

 Noelle: Kiss me and give me a baby for my challenge.

 Dallas: I wonder if I'm getting paid...

 SO CUTE. SO MUCH PINK. D'AAWW..!

 He's just standing there, laughing and pointing at Rufus.

 Dallas: Oh hello there little kiddo.
NO! PUT HIM DOWN!

 Noelle is throwing up just by the thought of Dallas touching her son.

(not really though but you know lol ehrm)
 ._.

Rufus: I REALLY shouldn't have done that... ;n;

 Soooo... Noelle took Rufus to the library to make him find some new friends.

 Not really, I just wanted to check the Online Dating.
And also, the place was FULL with old people.

 Rufus is grumpy since there are no toddlers at the library, so he's destroying another table.

 WOAH I GOT LOTS OF REQUESTS.

"You're the first person I've met on here who really seems cool." Heheh.. if you only knew her real traits..

"Maybe you and I could be one of those online dating 'success stories'." Lol forget dat u old.

"Seeing your profile makes me think that maybe this wasn't so crazy to try." You look crazy though, second old man.

"Nice profile pic! I'd love to see how the real thing compares sometime." Atleast my profile pic is real.

"Hi there Noelle. You should call me sometime." NO.

 Potty trainiiiiing!

 Oh and I bought an easel. So she can start making portraits in a while.

 Noelle: I CAN'T GO OUT! THERE'S A BUNNY IN FRONT OF THE DOOR!

Wah. Eh. Not really?

 Rufus: MOMMY I'M HUNGRY!

 Rufus: Oh wait, I found a bunny...

 Rufus: Maybe I can eat this..

 Yeaaahjjjiii don't know what to say about this picture.

 D'aww so cute. Her first painting.

 Yeeahahhiii've got another picture I don't know what to say about..

No comments:

Post a Comment